The Protekt® 100 provides superior pressure redistribution. This mattress is ideal for low to moderate risk patients.
Medicare code E0184
Features and Benefits:
- The entire mattress core is comprised of a high resilient 1.5 density foam formulation. The ultra-soft foam construction measures at a 28 ILD (indentation load deflection) which allows for deep immersion and provides excellent pressure redistribution.
- Nylon top cover is vapor permeable which reduces perspiration and provides a low shear/friction surface that is anti-microbial/anti-bacterial and fluid resistant.
- 360 degree zipper for easy removal, cleaning or replacement.
- Anti-Contamination Flap covers the zipper reducing the possibility of fluids damaging the foam core.
- Bottom Cover: Triple laminate vinyl; fluid resistant; anti-microbial/anti-bacterial; fire retardant.
- Fire sleeve meets Federal Fire Code 16 CFR part 1633.
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Core; 4 Year Non-Prorated.