The Protekt® Aire 3000 combines dual therapies of low air loss and alternating pressure in one unit. The durable & powerful, yet quiet user friendly pump is designed to treat pressure ulcers stages I-III. The Protekt® Aire 3000 mattress has 20 individual bladders that allow for deep immersion and excellent pressure redistribution. The Protekt® Aire 3000 pump alternates in 10 minute intervals and the adjustable air flow dial provides custom pressure settings for each patients individual requirements.
Medicare code E0277
Features and Benefits:
PROTEKT®AIRE 3000 PUMP
- Low air loss and alternating pressure therapies in one system.
- Air flow dial offers custom patient comfort and pressure levels.
- Static function for safe and easy patient transfer.
- Preset 10 minute alternating cycle.
- Visual low pressure alarm indicates air flow may be compromised.
MATTRESS & COVER
- 18 laser holes keeps the patient cool and dry.
- Removable, fluid resistant, non-shear, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial nylon cover.
- Pillow top feature prevents head and neck from unnecessary movement during alternating mode.
- Optional raised side rails.
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- 18 Month Non-Prorated.
Item # Description Size 80030 Protekt® Aire 3000 System 36”x80”x8”