The Protekt® Aire 3600 combines dual therapies of low air loss and alternating pressure in one unit. The durable & powerful, yet quiet user friendly pump is designed to treat pressure ulcers stages I-III.
Medicare code E0277
Features and Benefits:
PROTEKT® AIRE 3000 PUMP
- Low air loss and alternating pressure therapies in one system.
- Air flow dial offers custom patient comfort and pressure levels.
- Static function for safe and easy patient transfer.
- Preset 10 minute alternating cycle.
- Visual low pressure alarm indicates air flow may be compromised.
MATTRESS & COVER
- Unique cell-on-cell design incorporates a one way valve which will hold air in the lower 4" of the cells in the event of a power failure.
- 18 laser holes keeps the patient cool and dry.
- Nylon top cover is fluid resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial and quilted for added comfort.
- Pillow top feature prevents head and neck from unnecessary movement during alternating mode.
- Non-skid bottom cover prevents the mattress from slipping.
- Available in 84” length.
- Optional raised side rails.
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- 18 Month Non-Prorated.
|83600||Protekt® Aire 3600 System||36”x80”x8”|